Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A tip on Tuesday!

My friend Tammy (http://tam-sense.blogspot.com/) says I have lots of awesome ideas and tips on how to make life easier/more efficient. I thought I would share some of them here. I did not come up with any of these, they have been picked up along the way from my family, friends, magazines, blogs, etc.

Tip on Tuesday: Sort all your mail, magazines, flyers, random paper as soon as you walk in the door. Throw all the stuff you don't need, including junk mail and the envelopes, inserts, etc for real mail into the recycle bin, put credit card offers in the shredder (or make a pile on top until you have time to shred) and save just the important pieces to deal with. AND if the 'deal with' part will take 2 minutes or less, try to complete that task right then. Write the check, fill out the wedding RSVP card, send the baby shower RSVP email, put all dates on your calendar right then and there. You won't have to think about it or touch that piece of paper again. Maybe it can even go in the recycle bin! But don't recycle it if you need the address to the baby shower. Just sayin'.

No comments: