Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A tip on Tuesday

My friend Tammy (http://tam-sense.blogspot.com/) says I have lots of awesome ideas and tips on how to make life easier/more efficient. I thought I would share some of them here. I did not come up with any of these, they have been picked up along the way from my family, friends, magazines, blogs, etc.

Sorry this tip is late, I've been out of commission with the stomach flu.  

To help prevent your pictures from shifting and becoming crooked on the wall, stick rubber bumpers (the little round clear ones) on the back, on the bottom corners. If you are too lazy to do this and then you start renovating your attic, the pictures in your house will move around EVERY SINGLE DAY AND MAKE YOU INSANE STRAIGHTENING THEM. I might know from experience.

No comments: