Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A tip on Tuesday

My friend Tammy (http://tam-sense.blogspot.com/) says I have lots of awesome ideas and tips on how to make life easier/more efficient. I thought I would share some of them here. I did not come up with any of these, they have been picked up along the way from my family, friends, magazines, blogs, etc.

In the late winter, buy a bag of lemons. Juice all of the lemons and use the juice to fill an ice cube tray. Stick it in the freezer and once the juice is frozen, transfer the cubes to a freezer bag. (You may have to repeat this step depending on how much juice you have.) Now you have fresh squeezed lemon juice to make your summer cocktails, salad dressings, and desserts!

For extra awesomeness, slice up the juiced lemon halves and throw them in the freezer. Once every couple weeks, throw a frozen half down the garbage disposal to clean and freshen it.

No comments: