Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A tip on Tuesday!

My friend Tammy (http://tam-sense.blogspot.com/) says I have lots of awesome ideas and tips on how to make life easier/more efficient. I thought I would share some of them here. I did not come up with any of these, they have been picked up along the way from my family, friends, magazines, blogs, etc.

Create a monthly chore list. On the first day of every month, there is an appointment on my calendar that reminds me to do monthly chores. I usually don't do them until the first weekend of the month, but it helps me keep on track with chores that don't have to be done every single week, but should be done on a regular basis. Here is my chore list:

Oil countertops
Polish wood floors
Clean make-up brushes
Clean coffee maker
Clean washer
Update net worth spreadsheet

Since it is January 29th, I will be doing all of these chores this weekend!

No comments: